A Curious Girl

The musings of a girl who is curious in both senses of the word. Life, God, and York. Oh, did I say York? I meant Bradford!

Monday, August 15, 2005

The Last Series of Doctor Who, Condensed

Doctor:
I'm the Doctor, I travel through time and space.
Rose:
I'm Rose Tyler, ordinary girl.
Mickey:
*whimper*
Doctor:
Come with me, Rose.
Rose:
OK. *goes with the Doctor*

Tree-lady Jabe, Police Officer, Adam, Van Statten, Dalek, Pete Tyler, and others:
So, you're a couple?

Doctor and Rose:
No, we're just friends.

(The Doctor and Rose act like a couple)

Captain Jack:
I'm single.
Rose:
Me too.
Doctor:
*is jealous*

(The Doctor and Rose act like a couple)

Captain Jack:
So you're Rose's boyfriend. *snigger*
Mickey:
*is jealous*
Mickey:
Grr, Rose, I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore.
Rose:
OK. *runs back to the Doctor*

Doctor:
We're all going to die.
Rose:
There must be something that'll cure everything in the TARDIS! *looks for reset button*

(Jack kisses Rose. Jack kisses the Doctor. Rose finds the reset button. The Doctor kisses Rose. A Deus Ex Machina saves everyone, except the Doctor. But that's OK, we have a spare.)

Doctor: Meet the new Doctor, same as the old Doctor.

(The Doctor takes Rose on holiday.)

Audience: Are they a couple yet?

Inspired by this and this

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 1:35 am , Blogger Tom R said...

    Don't forget...

    DOCTOR: "Rose! You've looked into the heart of the TARDIS! Now it's made your eyes burn with divine fire... it's given you the power to erase Dalekss and their spaceships out of existence... and it's made your mouth three times larger in proportion to your face than I've ever seen on any other Terrestrial...."

    From the Chav Doctor to the Casanova Doctor... I'm going to miss Ecclestone.

    BTW, any chance you cd change your black background to something easier to read? Taw.

     
  • At 4:07 pm , Blogger Helen Louise said...

    Thanks for the comment :) Um, I don't have a problem viewing the background and I'm a little unsure how to work blogger as yet, but I'll certainly look into it :)

     
  • At 12:36 am , Blogger Del said...

    Ta for that! Very helpful, as I managed to miss the vast majority of the series. For shame, I know.

    Doctor Who, you old dog, you...

     
  • At 12:29 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well done!
    [url=http://sdpkmpsr.com/epbn/fflw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zmrxoqud.com/nbhf/lcsr.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 12:29 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 12:29 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great work!
    http://sdpkmpsr.com/epbn/fflw.html | http://yyzqjspx.com/wjvk/xwim.html

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home