A Curious Girl

The musings of a girl who is curious in both senses of the word. Life, God, and York. Oh, did I say York? I meant Bradford!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Just when you thought I was on the straight and narrow

Erm, I haven't posted for a while, because my post Faith Camp euphoria has landed with a bump.

Meh. I believe in God. I believe he loves.

But I'm trying very hard not to believe in Hell because I think it's a really stupid idea.

I started my blog about Jesus, you can read further angsting here.

Also I'm meeting for coffee the same woman I met in February last year after I confessed that I was in total angst about my beliefs and that I wasn't much of a Christian. I feel bad for her because I was looking forward to explaining how much God has done in me since then, but instead, angst.

OK, God has done a lot since then. And I'd like to be optimistic and say that I hope this current angst is his way of sorting out the whole Hell issue.

I don't know. But I recall last time I had a crisis of faith a whole load of people chipped in with their point of view, so feel free to contribute your opinion!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home