A Curious Girl

The musings of a girl who is curious in both senses of the word. Life, God, and York. Oh, did I say York? I meant Bradford!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

David Cameron Caption Competition


I don't really care who leads the Tories (although obvious I'd like it if it was someone honest, decent, caring, sensible, compassionate and unmoved by tabloid propaganda, but... hey, is that a flying pig over there?) but isn't that picture really scary? (stolen unashamedly from the BBC news front page)

"Now... give me my crown!"

I also think this picture really needs a caption:


Ideas, anyone?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:17 pm , Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

    "Look at my rabbit shadow!"

     
  • At 1:47 pm , Blogger Keith said...

    "Mrs Cameron turns out to be evil robot being controlled by mastermind midget from Krypton, just as Mr Cameron utters the fatal words 'Is it a bird? is it a plane...?'"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home