A Curious Girl

The musings of a girl who is curious in both senses of the word. Life, God, and York. Oh, did I say York? I meant Bradford!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rebirth of the blog

This blog has been re-born... Well, OK, it's just been re-named. It occurred to me that despite using some variation on 'Echoes', 'Echoes Down The Corridor of Time', 'Echoing Valleys', whatever for years (literally, I've kept a Diaryland diary for over five years), I don't think Echoes really describes what this diary is anymore. I used to just write about recent events, but since I also use my blog for opinions, getting my thoughts straight about things, asking questions etc, it didn't seem like a good name anymore.

So yes. Meet the new blog, same as the old blog - "A Curious Girl".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home