A Curious Girl

The musings of a girl who is curious in both senses of the word. Life, God, and York. Oh, did I say York? I meant Bradford!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Did I mention who my new hero is?


I'm sitting in the computer room wearing a hoodie and surfing (tch, procrastination!) when what should I see but this amazing picture. It's the Archbishop of York wearing a hoodie. Cool.

He said: "Jesus said, 'Unless you become like a little child you cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven'.

"We have a lot to learn from young people as well as much responsibility for them."


That's it. I'm going to find out when he's preaching next and head to the Minster. How often would an archbishop like that be at your local church?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Consider yourself tagged for weird habits/things.

    http://www.wibsite.com/wiblog/tiffer/read.php?16616

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home