A Curious Girl

The musings of a girl who is curious in both senses of the word. Life, God, and York. Oh, did I say York? I meant Bradford!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Where have I been?

James texted me recently with a message saying something like "Are you all right? You haven't been on facebook for a while." And Dr Moose left a message on my wall to the same effect...

Well, the house has had a few ups and downs recently, which has been a bit stressful, and left me feeling rather frustrated about what I can do... I'm OK, though, suffering from a nasty cold at the moment (big thanks to Mark and Coll for looking after me today!), and still very fond of my housemates so no worries about that.

And I'm also working full time with adults with learning disabilities. My current position is in a theatre group and it is brilliant. Acting, dancing, singing, I'm in heaven.... they even have a papier mache Dalek.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home