A Curious Girl

The musings of a girl who is curious in both senses of the word. Life, God, and York. Oh, did I say York? I meant Bradford!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ambitions

Things I would like to make and do -

A knitted purple handbag
A floral dress with smocking around the waist
A big painting, haven't decided what of yet...
Several fun piano and percussion arrangements of popular songs
Papier maché ornaments for my room
Secret postcards!
A liquid-look satin party dress
A top with puffed sleeves
A hat with cat ears on it (for Eric)
The thick socks I promised Ceri ages ago
Write a musical!
Lots of drawings
My very own pop-up book
Make cake
Learn to cook some kind of new dish
Start maintaining my blog again
Start a new blog for all the things I've made and done
Write a novel or four
Finish the show we've been rehearsing for ages
Do a project at work based on Sergeant Pepper (I think it could be awesome)
Find a way to put all my various talents to good use...

Things I'm actually likely to be able to do

Finish my tunic that I'm sewing.
Scribble a few thoughts in my spare time in a notebook
Possibly do some painting, when I get around to it.
Get a new zip for my handbag
Fulfil all the criteria for my minute yearly payrise.

Oh well...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:14 pm , Blogger Lois said...

    So how's the ambitions going? I can add one if you like: knit Dalek suits for the male chorus of Patience (Dr-Who style)- the idea of one of the more sensible people!

     
  • At 10:51 pm , Blogger Helen Louise said...

    I have just realised, I did at least manage to fulfil the criteria of the second list. So doing well :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home